The A350 redefines the international onboard experience with the award-winning Delta One suite product enhancement and Delta Premium Select cabin. It's also the first long-haul aircraft to feature next generation 2Ku internet connectivity, and will fly primarily on routes across the Pacific, initially to Tokyo-Narita, Seoul and Beijing.
With a lightweight airframe and fuel-efficient Rolls Royce Trent XWB engines, the jets are expected to generate a 20 percent improvement in operating cost per seat compared to the Boeing 747 aircraft they will replace. Throughout the aircraft, customers will find free in-flight entertainment on high definition seatback screens, in-seat power ports at every row, high capacity overhead bins, larger windows and optimized cabin pressure, temperature and humidity to feel more refreshed after a long flight.
(Click the photo for downloadable version)
Delta One suite
Designed with an emphasis on exceptional customer comfort and privacy, the Delta One suite will offer each customer a private space accessed by a sliding door with thoughtfully designed personal stowage areas, an advanced in-flight entertainment system and premium trim and finishes to create an unparalleled business class experience with a comfortable, residential feel.
In addition to full flat-bed seats with direct aisle access, which the airline introduced eight years ago, the award-winning Delta One suite features:
- Residential, private feel with a full height door
- In-suite, customizable ambient lighting; including soft blue lit horizon light and “Do Not Disturb” feature
- Dedicated stowage compartments for shoes, headphones and laptops
- Larger footwell and wider seat
- Contemporary design featuring premium trim and finishes
- High resolution, 18” in-flight entertainment monitor, the largest among U.S. carriers
- Memory foam-enhanced comfort cushion
- A universal power outlet and high-powered USB port at every seat
- Sliding privacy dividers between center suites
- Chef-curated meals featuring wine pairings by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Westin Heavenly In-Flight Bedding
- Noise-canceling LSTN headsets
- TUMI amenity kits featuring Kiehl’s Since 1851 premium skincare
Delta Premium Select
The Delta Premium Select cabin reinforces Delta’s commitment to offer customers a well-defined range of options, allowing customers to tailor travel to their specific needs by providing additional space, elevated service and branded amenities.
Delta Premium Select features include:
- Adjustable leg rests and head rests
- High resolution, 13.3” in-flight entertainment monitor, among the largest in its class
- Westin Heavenly In-Flight Blanket with pillow and a TUMI amenity kit featuring MALIN+GOETZ Travel Essentials
- Pre-departure beverage service followed by fresh, seasonal menu selections presented on Alessi serviceware designed exclusively for Delta
- In-seat power ports for large and small devices and convenient storage to keep them within reach
- Sky Priority service for faster check-in, accelerated security, premium boarding and expedited baggage service
The A350 will feature a brand new seat in the Main Cabin which includes Delta’s largest Main Cabin seat-back screen, a six-way adjustable headrest and memory foam seat cushion for comfort.
Main Cabin features include:
- Six-way adjustable headrest
- Custom E-Leather cover with memory foam cushions
- High resolution, 11” in-flight entertainment monitor
- Aft-facing power at every seat
- Billboard earbuds
- Complimentary headsets and eye masks, alcoholic beverages, bottled water, and freshly prepared and locally inspired cuisine
B-roll (once video is open, click "i" to download)