Delta SkyMiles Experiences is landing members behind-the-scenes access to red carpet award shows and movie premieres, exclusive restaurants with celebrity chef kitchen tours, sold out concerts with backstage passes and sporting events with on-field player meet and greets.
SkyMiles Experiences is a part of the multifaceted SkyMiles program that rewards loyalty at every level – from miles that never expire and no award blackout dates to Choice Benefits that include gifting Medallion status, Delta Sky Club access or Global Upgrade Certificates – continually finding more ways to reward its members.
Since the start of the program several years ago, thousands of SkyMiles members have attended once-in-a-lifetime experiences by bidding their miles.
And the SkyMiles program is making it even easier for dreams to become reality with the recently relaunched SkyMiles Experiences website, which now:
- -Is mobile-optimized so members can bid and view experiences while on the go (ideal for frequent flyers)
- -Features advanced search functions, including by category, location, keyword and most popular
- -Showcases past winner testimonials, photos and recently closed auctions.
“Since the start of SkyMiles Experiences, our goal has been to offer unique opportunities for everyone, from Diamond Medallions to general SkyMiles members, to turn their miles into amazing memories,” said Karen Zachary, Managing Director – SkyMiles Program. “From experiences to drink purchases in the Sky Clubs, we are committed to expanding the opportunities our members have to redeem their miles on opportunities they value most.”
Currently available on the site, members can log in and bid miles to win these and many other VIP, miles-only packages:
- -CMT Music Awards with after party access and a private tour of CMT Studios in Nashville
- -The Legend of Tarzan Movie Premiere with red carpet access in Los Angeles
- -Dinner and kitchen tour at Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry in Napa
- -Minnesota Twins Game and meet and greet with Joe Mauer in Minneapolis
- -The Lion King on Broadway with backstage tour and meet and greet with Simba in NYC
- -Coke Zero 400 Powered by Coca-Cola and photo with the champion driver in Daytona Beach
These auction experiences are just one of many rewards and redemption options offered to SkyMiles members.
“Being there live at the People’s Choice Awards was amazing! I used my miles to buy the experience as a birthday gift for my good friend and we had the best time on the red carpet watching celebrity arrivals and at the awards show," said SkyMiles Experiences winner Anne Reed. "Ever since that night, I tell everyone…money can’t buy happiness, but SkyMiles Experiences can!"
To participate in SkyMiles Experiences, a customer must be a Delta SkyMiles member, age 18 years or older, and reside in the United States or the District of Columbia. To bid, go to SkyMiles Experiences.com and log in.
FIMI Group LLC is the SkyMiles Experiences agency of record.