Conveniently located near the Delta gates on the new South Concourse – Terminal 3, the Delta Sky Club is 7,500 square feet and offers guests a relaxing retreat during their travel journey.
Here are five features Phoenix travelers can look forward to at the new Club:
- Design inspired by the Southwest desert landscape, with earth tones and rich colors
- Fresh, locally inspired cuisine and healthy food offerings
- A full-service bar that features seasonal cocktails, the Agave Experience – an extensive selection of tequila and mezcal that can be sampled in individual pours or tasting flights – and wine selected by Delta's Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Artwork throughout the Delta Sky Club, including pieces from regional artists
- Comfortable seating, high-speed Wi-Fi and easily accessible power outlets at nearly every seat
“Our new Club in Phoenix creates an ideal space for guests to recharge,” said Claude Roussel, Managing Director — Delta Sky Club. “The unmatched Delta Sky Club experience will wow our guests traveling through Phoenix.”
The Delta Sky Club at PHX is the most recent example of the airline’s investments to enhance the customer experience. This spring Delta will debut a new Delta Sky Club at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Delta has also renovated and expanded Clubs across the network, the most recent of which was the refreshed Delta Sky Club at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, with more coming this year. Over the past several years, Delta opened new flagship Delta Sky Clubs at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, which features local, seasonal fare from renowned chef Ethan Stowell. In the past 16 months, Delta Sky Club at Sea-Tac took home four industry awards, including the coveted International Yacht and Aviation Award in the Airport Lounge category for excellence in design, and Delta Sky Club at Atlanta B secured its first award last fall.