Vaccinations are now available for members of the Georgia community inside the Delta Flight Museum at our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
Residents of Georgia who are eligible to be vaccinated under current state guidelines are are welcome to “walk-up” to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at the Delta Flight Museum. First or 2nd dose Pfizer vaccine shots are available. Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET
What to know for the day of your vaccination
- The Delta Flight Museum is located at 1220 Woolman Place DELTA, Hapeville, GA 30354. The museum is also accessible by MARTA. A dedicated shuttle will run from the College Park MARTA Rail Station to the Flight Museum.
- Bring government ID and insurance card which are required to get vaccinated
- Eat something substantial and hydrate well
- Dress so that your upper arm is easily accessible (short sleeves are recommended)
- If you know you have an adverse reaction to needles, please tell our vaccine team members when you arrive so they can help you through the process.
- Wait a few minutes before covering up with a jacket or other clothing after receiving your vaccination. Preventing yourself from becoming overly warm helps your body’s response to an injection.
- Vaccine team members will check on you after you’ve been vaccinated. Please engage with them and let them know how you’re doing.
Getting to the Delta Flight Museum
The Delta Flight Museum is located at 220 Woolman Place DELTA, Hapeville, GA 30354.
The museum is also accessible by MARTA. Bus 192 (Loop Rd) and Bus 172 (Virginia Ave) require about a quarter mile of walking to get to the Museum Security gate.
If you need help getting to the vaccine site, our partners at Lyft are offering free or discounted rides to the people who need them most.