Delta is preparing for the Feb. 3 showdown with increased service to Atlanta.
Additional non-stop flights on Friday, Feb. 1, from Los Angeles and Boston are now available for purchase on Delta.com, giving fans more options to experience Delta's world-class service and operational reliability ahead of the festivities in Atlanta. Delta has also added return flights for Monday, Feb. 4.
The added service will be offered on a 199-seat Boeing 757 aircraft featuring 20 First Class seats, 29 seats in Delta Comfort+ and 150 seats in Main Cabin.
The new flights to the championship will offer high-speed 2Ku Wi-Fi, live Dish TV, free in-flight messaging and the latest movies and shows on-demand featured on Delta Studio on seat-back entertainment screens.
Additional service will also be offered from Atlanta to New York-LaGuardia the following Monday.
Friday, Feb. 1 Los Angeles
- Departs LAX at 9:30 a.m. & arrives in ATL at 4:50 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 1 Boston
- Departs BOS at 10:28 a.m. & arrives in ATL at 1:24 p.m.
- Departs BOS at 5:50 p.m. & arrives in ATL at 9:00 p.m
Saturday, Feb. 2 Boston
- Departs BOS at 10:15 a.m. & arrives in ATL at 1:11 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 4 New York-LGA
- Departs ATL at 10 a.m. & arrives in LGA at 12:05 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 4 Los Angeles
- Departs ATL at 11:35 a.m. & arrives in LAX at 1:37 p.m.
- Departs ATL at 1:30 p.m. & arrives in LAX at 3:31 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 4 Boston
- Departs ATL at 8:15 a.m. & arrives in BOS at 10:46 a.m.
- Departs ATL at 4:00 p.m. & arrives in BOS at 6:31 p.m.