Customers can now experience Delta Comfort+ on flights to and from the Asia-Pacific and Latin America & Caribbean regions, as well as the U.S. and Canada.
In March 2015, Delta introduced Delta Comfort+ as the airline’s industry leading, innovative experience that offers Sky Priority boarding with dedicated overhead bin space; extra legroom; free craft beer, wine and spirits; complimentary snacks; and complimentary premium entertainment on most flights*.
In November 2015, Delta began selling Delta Comfort+ as a fare for travel in the U.S. and Canada and now offers the product on travel:
- Between the U.S. and Canada and Latin America/Caribbean regions, excluding Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile.
- Between the U.S. and Canada and the Asia-Pacific region excluding China and Hong Kong.
- Within the Asia-Pacific region, excluding China and Hong Kong.
- Between Asia-Pacific region markets, excluding China and Hong Kong and Latin America/Caribbean region markets, excluding Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile.
Delta Comfort+ is most easily purchased when shopping via delta.com, the FlyDelta mobile app, or with a Delta Reservations Specialist. Delta continues to collaborate with its joint venture partners to ensure customers can view availability on combined itineraries. Additionally, Delta remains engaged with distribution partners to allow Delta Comfort+ to be purchased through travel agents and in consumer direct shopping displays. For Delta-operated international flights not included in this update, Delta Comfort+ will continue to be sold as an add-on seating option.
* Complimentary Premium snacks available on flights over 900 miles. Snacks, beer, wine and spirits are available on flights over 250 miles.