Delta is partnering with Tillamook to bring the taste of the Pacific Northwest to customers at 30,000 feet. The farmer-owned, award-winning co-op from Oregon will showcase three of its cheeses — Smoked Medium Cheddar, Pepper Jack and Sharp White Cheddar — in a new co-branded Cheese & Fruit box that will be featured on the airline’s Flight Fuel menu as well as on select coast-to-coast flights that offer free Main Cabin meals.
Founded in 1909 as a farmer-owned cooperative, Tillamook prides itself on its commitment to bringing to market the most consistent, best tasting, highest quality dairy products made in the most natural way possible. Guided by the belief that everyone deserves real food that makes them feel good every day, they have earned top awards for their cheese, ice cream, sour cream, butter and yogurt products made the Tillamook Way.
Flight Fuel refresh features Tillamook Cheese, new Luvo wraps
The refreshed Flight Fuel menu will debut on Sept. 1 and will feature a line-up of wholesome, delicious selections including a Tillamook Cheese & Fruit plate and two new Luvo wraps that are under 480 calories.
Menu highlights include:
- Tillamook Cheese & Fruit — Three cheeses from Tillamook — Smoked Medium Cheddar, Pepper Jack, and Sharp White Cheddar — with olive oil & grey salt flatbread crackers, natural almonds, red grapes and a Godiva Masterpieces Dark Chocolate Ganache heart.
- Luvo Southwest Chicken Caesar Wrap (Westbound) — Seasoned chicken tossed in a yogurt Caesar dressing mixed with chopped romaine, tomatoes, corn, black beans, barley, millet, bulgur wheat and kale with parmesan spread wrapped in a whole grain spinach tortilla. Served with an oatmeal crunch cookie.
- Luvo Barbecue Chicken Wrap (Eastbound) — Seasoned chicken tossed in a smoky barbecue sauce mixed with chopped romaine, broccoli slaw, tomatoes, corn, black beans, millet, bulgur wheat and kale with pinto bean hummus wrapped in a whole grain tomato tortilla. Served with an oatmeal crunch cookie.
- Smoked Turkey Breakfast Sandwich — Smoked turkey with apple butter and Boston lettuce, topped with sharp cheddar cheese and served on sliced cinnamon swirl bread.
- Mesquite-Smoked Turkey Combo — Mesquite-smoked turkey and Swiss cheese, with honey mustard and green leaf lettuce on a pretzel roll twist. Served with mayonnaise on the side. Complete with Wise Kettle Potato Chips and a Dancing Deer Chocolate Chunk Brownie Bite.
The Murray’s Fruit and Cheese box will still be offered as part of Delta’s free Main Cabin meal offerings on select westbound transcontinental flights departing BOS, DCA and JFK and a new selection of cheeses from some of Europe's best cheese makers will be available Sept. 1. Founded in 1940 in the heart of Greenwich Village, Murray's Cheese is one of New York’s most beloved cheese shops. The refreshed menu will also feature a new vegetarian Mediterranean-themed Casablanca wrap from Luvo.
Partnering with companies like Tillamook and Murray’s Cheese is a continuation of Delta’s approach to feature fresh, high-quality ingredients from local farmers and artisans.