Delta's Reservations Sales, Customer Care and Delta Vacations teams made a splash at the 2018 Stevie Awards in Las Vegas, winning nearly two dozen awards.
The Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service recognize the achievements of contact center, customer service, business development and sales professionals worldwide. The world's premier business awards, Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in over 60 countries.
"Our people are the secret to our success at Delta," said Steve Sear, Delta's President — International and E.V.P. — Global Sales . "I consistently hear from our customers that they keep coming back to Delta because of the service and commitment of our team, and I couldn't be prouder to work with each of you. Congratulations to each of the individuals and teams who took home a Stevie Award this year."
As one of the top 10 companies and organizations to receive the most total Stevie awards in 2018, Delta Vacations won a "Grand Stevie." Delta people and teams also won the following awards:
Gold Stevie Winners
- Contact Center Leader of the Year —Delta Vacations Customer Engagement Center Vice President Shelley Knight
- Sales Representative of the Year — Other Services Industries: Delta Vacations Sales Representative Jackie Hildenbrand
- Customer Service Manager of the Year — Transportation: SLC Customer Service Manager Marlon Carter
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year — All Other Industries: MSP Premium Sales & Service Specialist Katie Suitter
- Sales Growth Achievement of the Year — All Other Industries: Delta Vacations Sales Growth
- Sales Distinction of the Year — Hospitality & Tourism: Delta Vacations Sales Distinction
- Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats) — Other Service Industries: Delta Vacations Customer Engagement Center
Silver Stevie Winners
- Sales Representative of the Year — Other Services Industries: Delta Vacations Sales Representative Robin Langford
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year — Other Service Industries: Delta Vacations Advanced Support Representative Rob Hoffart
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year - All Other Industries — CVG Customer Experience Specialist Bev Griffith, ATL Customer Experience Specialist Cisley Webster, MSP Premium Sales & Service Joann Gibler, SLC Premium Sales & Service Kristen Kimber, Executive Sales & Service Specialist Tina Hsu, CVG Customer Experience Specialist Brand Advisor Rachel Padur, ATL Brand Advisor Reserve Tara Stroman
- Customer Service Leader of the Year — Transportation Industry: IRC Customer Experience Global Ticketing Specialist KarolRae Rokala
- Best Use of Technology in Sales — All Other Industries: Delta Vacations — Navigator
- Contact Center Solution — New Version: Delta Vacations Schedule Center
Bronze Stevie Winners
- Back-Office Customer Service Team of the Year, All Other Industries — Delta Air Lines SIN Queue Support Team
- Customer Service Training Team of the Year, All Other Industries — Delta Vacations Customer Engagement Center Training Team