Updated January 2012
- Delta Sky Club members enjoy access to 52 Delta Sky Clubs in 35 airports worldwide.
- Over the last 18 months, Delta has opened or renovated nine Clubs across the Delta system, featuring elements of the new Delta Sky Club design.
- More than 10 million members and their guests visit Delta Sky Clubs each year.
- In spring 2012, Delta will open a new Club in the new international terminal at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- The newly renovated Club on Atlanta’s Concourse A, near gate A17, is the busiest club in the Delta system, with more than 50,000 visits monthly, and measures nearly 16,000 square feet.
- Delta’s new Club in the renovated JFK Terminal 4 (opening 2013) will be the largest in the system at 24,000 square feet. Currently the Terminal Club at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport is the largest at 20,124 square feet.
- For five consecutive years beginning in 2006, Delta Sky Clubs have been named “Best Airport Lounges” by Executive Travel Magazine.
- Reciprocal lounge privileges are provided to Diamond, Platinum and Gold SkyMiles members, as well as BusinessElite customers when traveling internationally on Delta SkyTeam partners Aeroflot, AeroMexico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Kenya Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Tarom and Vietnam Airlines.
- Reciprocal lounge privileges on Alaska Airlines are provided to Delta Sky Club members with an Alaska ticket and Delta Business Elite passengers traveling on a same day international Delta-operated flight.
- Reciprocal lounge privileges on Virgin Australia are provided to First/Business class passengers traveling on a same day international DL, DJ or VA-operated flight; SkyMiles Diamond, Platinum or Gold members traveling on a same day international DL, DJ or VA-operated flight; and Delta Sky Club members.
- SkyTeam member airlines currently offer Delta Sky Club members access to more than 150 lounges worldwide. SkyTeam Elite Plus and Delta BusinessElite customers have access to 490 SkyTeam lounges worldwide on their date of travel.
Features and Amenities
Features and Amenities
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and a variety of snacks are available in all Clubs.
- The updated Delta Sky Club design includes a full service bar with complimentary beverages and snacks throughout the day; art featuring aerial landscapes of the region; personalized flight assistance; updated restrooms; satellite television and a work zone complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, cyber counters with power outlets, desktop computers, wireless printers and additional charging stations.
- The new Delta Sky Club Luxury Bar offers premium wines, champagne and spirits for purchase available at select full-service bar Club locations.
- All domestic Clubs, offer complimentary Wi-Fi to members, guests and visitors.
- Complimentary high-speed broadband ethernet data ports and desktop PCs are available in most Clubs.
- Dedicated staff members in each Club provide assistance with real-time flight information, boarding passes, future flight arrangements and same-day ticketing.
- Satellite/cable TV, newspapers, magazines and fax machines are available in all Clubs.
Additional information is available at delta.com/skyclub.