Frequent flyers and film fans rejoice: Delta has rolled out the red carpet so you can catch up on this year’s award show nominees at 30,000 feet.
Delta Studio’s current lineup includes several titles in the running for this weekend’s big awards, including best documentary contender “RBG,” animated feature film “Isle of Dogs,” the widely-nominated “Can You Ever Forgive Me?” and best picture nominee “Bohemian Rhapsody” – to name several.
Starting in March, best picture nominees “A Star is Born,” “Green Book” and “The Favourite” will join the star-studded lineup and become available via seat-back screens on more than 600 Delta aircraft.
Delta was the first U.S. airline to offer completely free entertainment through Delta Studio for all customers and flights in 2016. In addition to its lineup of best picture nominees, Delta Studio features:
- Up to 300 movies — including those recently released from theaters — and around 80 foreign film titles
- 550 TV shows and 12 channels of live satellite TV on select flights
- A lineup of must-listen, ad-free podcasts like the binge-worthy true crime series Dr. Death from Wondery
- LinkedIn Learning courses taught by expert instructors covering topics like managing stress, getting things done, communication and career development
- More than 2,500 songs and games like in-flight trivia
In addition to Delta’s continued investment in seat-back entertainment, customers can choose to stream a selection of Delta Studio content to their personal devices on the airline’s entire mainline fleet and most regional aircraft.*
Delta Studio is part of the airline's continued investment to offer customers a suite of products that connect life in the air to life on the ground, from free messaging to the expansion of High-Speed Wi-Fi and more.
*Delta Studio content may vary by aircraft and route.