Updated March 2015
Delta customers benefit from a renewed suite of Delta experiences that represent investments in the customer experience through differentiated service offerings. The investments are revealed through a new line of branded products called Delta One, First Class, Delta Comfort+ and Main Cabin, all of which provide greater choice and premium options that go along with Delta’s signature of providing the highest standards of quality and service. Differentiated amenities and services are offered with each product, setting a new standard for comfort and convenience.
Delta introduced these new products in March 2015.
Every detail thoughtfully considered, from start to finish
Delta One customers will enjoy:
- Westin Heavenly In-flight Bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats. This will be available on all long-haul international flights and cross-country flights between New York-JFK and Los Angeles or San Francisco
- A selection of regionally-tailored, chef-curated meals which are paired with wines selected by our Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club access before the flight
- Noise-canceling headsets and MALIN + GOETZ items in a TUMI amenity kit
To view complete details visit delta.com/deltaone.
A premium experience that puts customers’ needs first
First Class is a premium cabin offered on domestic routes* except for flights between New York-JFK and Los Angeles or San Francisco, which have Delta One service.
Delta’s First Class customers will enjoy:
- Premium seats with ample legroom
- Wi-Fi, where available, and personalized service
- Premium menu offerings (on select flights), healthier snacks, Starbucks coffee, plus complimentary beer, wine and spirits
- Access to complimentary premium entertainment with Delta Studio where available
- Premium boarding and deplaning to be among the first on and first off
*First Class is also available on select short-haul international flights; Business Class may be offered in place of First Class. The amenities offered in Business Class vary by flight and aircraft.
To view complete details visit delta.com/firstclass.
Enjoy more perks during travel
Delta Comfort+ customers will enjoy:
- More legroom and on select longer flights, extra recline
- Premium snacks and complimentary Starbucks, beer, wine, and spirits on most flights
- Seat location toward the front of the plane, which means customers are among the first off
- Access to Sky Priority boarding and dedicated overhead bin space means Delta Comfort+ customers will be among the first on the plane to get their carry-on stowed
- Wi-Fi, where available
- Complimentary premium entertainment through Delta Studio where available
To view complete details visit delta.com/comfortplus.
A superior experience when traveling on Delta
Delta’s Main Cabin* customers will enjoy:
- Pretzels, peanuts or Biscoff cookies and complimentary Starbucks coffee or non-alcoholic beverage of choice on flights over 250 miles
- Options to purchase beer, wine and spirits on board flights over 250 miles and select flights offer EATS menu selections for sale; complimentary beer, wine and spirits available on most long-haul international flights
- Ability to stay connected with Wi-Fi, where available
- Complimentary entertainment from Delta Studio™ where available including selections of TV, movies and music
To view complete details visit delta.com/maincabin.
*Passengers who purchase a Basic Economy fare will travel in Delta’s Main Cabin and experience the same superior on board srevice as passengers who purchase a Main Cabin fare. To view complete details of Delta’s Basic Economy product visit delta.com/basiceconomy.
Delta already operates the world's largest Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, with more than 3,500 Internet connected flights daily, including its entire fleet of 620 domestic mainline aircraft. More than 940 Delta aircraft, including all Delta Connection two-class regional jets and more than 35 percent of its international fleet are equipped with in-flight Wi-Fi service offering more than 370,000 customers per day access while in the air.
Customers can access free and paid streaming entertainment options through Delta Studio on any of Delta’s Wi-Fi-equipped domestic flights using their own portable electronic devices. With recently announced expanded connectivity options, Delta Studio will be available on Caribbean and Latin American routes operated by domestic aircraft. Delta Studio was introduced in 2014 and features a new customer portal with improved navigation for accessing entertainment options. Customers in First Class and Economy Comfort receive complimentary access to premium content while customers in the Economy have access to a wide selection of complimentary entertainment.
Additional information about Delta Studio is available at delta.com/deltastudio.
During the travel planning process, customers have an icon indicator for in-seat power right in the purchase path on delta.com for each flight where it is offered.
International in-seat power
- Standard power outlets and USB power is available at all BusinessElite seats on Airbus 330 and Boeing 747, 757, 767-300ER, 767-400ER, and 777 aircraft.
- Standard power outlets are available in the first 10 rows of Economy Class, which includes all Economy Comfort seats, on all Airbus 330 and Boeing 747, 757, 767-300ER, 767-400ER and 777 aircraft.
- USB power is available at all seats on Boeing 747, 757, 767-300ER, 767-400ER and 777 aircraft and on select A330* aircraft.
Domestic in-seat power
- Standard power outlets are available at all First Class seats on MD88, Boeing 717, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900ER, 757-200 (with personal entertainment), 767-300, most MD90* and select CRJ900,aircraft.
- Standard power outlets are available in all rows of Economy, which includes Economy Comfort, on all Boeing 717 and 737-900ERaircraft. Standard power outlets are also available at rows 10-12 on most 737-700* and MD90* aircraft.
USB power is available at all seats on 737-700*, 737-800 (with personal entertainment), 737-900ER, 757-200 (with personal entertainment) 767-300 aircraft and at all First Class seats on most MD90* aircraft.
*Installations are in progress on A330, 737-700 and MD90 aircraft.