Travel may look a bit different this summer, but Delta is ready to help. Here are a few things for you to keep in mind as you prepare for travel.
- Review the TSA Travel Checklist. Check out the latest guidelines from TSA to make sure you know what you can bring with you during travel. Note that every passenger is allowed one 12oz bottle of liquid hand sanitizer through U.S. security checkpoints. International security allowances may vary.
- Pack safe. All passengers are required to wear a mask or face covering throughout the travel experience. Plan to bring your own face mask and pack any food you will need on your journey. Though Delta will provide Care Kits when needed, customers are encouraged to plan ahead given limited offerings at the airport.
- Use the Fly Delta app. Using the Fly Delta app helps reduce touch points and gives access to boarding pass, flight status and gate information from their mobile device.
- Review the pre-trip email. For the latest information on what to expect for an upcoming trip, passengers can refer to email updates from Delta. Passengers flying with a Delta trusted partner can find more information about ongoing safety measures here.
- Note any travel mandates. Check your destination’s entry requirements prior to arriving at the airport. Numerous states and countries have issued travel mandates that may affect your travel.
Click here for more information on the steps Delta is taking to ensure safe travel.