Editor's Note May 19: This schedule has been updated since publication. Details listed below.
Customer demand, CDC guidelines, and government travel regulations continue to shape Delta’s network schedule. While the airline’s schedule for the second quarter of 2020 is 85 percent smaller than the same period last year, Delta continues to provide essential service to key cities globally along with essential service throughout the U.S.
Customers traveling with Delta can feel confident in a safe flying experience with new policies that make it easier for you to keep a safe distance in the air and on the ground, as well as elevated cleaning measures that set a new standard of cleanliness. Delta is also offering added flexibility if you need to change your plans and free flights for medical volunteers.
Here’s a snapshot of where Delta is planning to fly in May. This schedule, including routes and frequency, remains subject to change due to the evolving nature of COVID-19. Specific restart dates will vary for previously suspended routes due to the lifting of travel restrictions and other operational requirements. This page may be updated.
*denotes service will restart in second half of May
Ensuring connectivity for customers with critical travel needs, Delta continues to provide flights to all U.S. hubs and top markets, though frequency is significantly reduced.
- Detroit to Montreal (daily)
- Detroit to Ottawa (less than daily)
- Detroit to Toronto (daily)
- Minneapolis to Calgary (less than daily)
- Minneapolis to Edmonton (less than daily)
- Minneapolis to Winnipeg (less than daily*)
- New York-JFK to Toronto (daily)
- Seattle to Vancouver (daily)
LATIN AMERICA & CARIBBEAN
- Atlanta to St. Croix (Saturday only)
- Atlanta to St. Thomas (less than daily)
- Atlanta to San Juan, Puerto Rico (less than daily)
- New York-JFK to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Saturday only)
- Atlanta to Mexico City (less than daily)
- Atlanta to Amsterdam (daily)
- Atlanta to Frankfurt (less than daily*)
- Atlanta to Paris-Charles De Gaulle (less than daily)
- Detroit to Amsterdam (daily)
- Detroit to London-Heathrow (less than daily*)
- Detroit to Seoul-Incheon (less than daily)
- Detroit to Tokyo-Haneda (less than daily)
- Seattle to Seoul-Incheon (less than daily)
- Seattle to Tokyo-Haneda (less than daily)
Delta also operates cargo-only flights between Incheon and Shanghai to Atlanta, Detroit and Los Angeles, transporting medical supplies and other essential items. Learn more.
During its Q1 2020 financial results call, the airline announced reductions of 80 percent in U.S. domestic capacity and 90 percent internationally.
Delta continues evaluating its scheduled summer service and will adjust as needed.
Editor's Note cont'd: As of May 19, Delta has made the following updates to its May schedule.
- Atlanta to Frankfurt
- Detroit to London-Heathrow
- Minneapolis to Winnipeg
- Atlanta to San Salvador, El Salvador (removed as of May 19)
- Atlanta to San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Atlanta to Lima, Peru
- Atlanta to San José, Costa Rica
- Atlanta to Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Atlanta to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Atlanta to Cancun, Mexico
- Atlanta to Liberia, Costa Rica
- Atlanta to Nassau, Bahamas
- Atlanta to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Atlanta to Quito, Ecuador
- Atlanta to Santiago, Chile
- Atlanta to São Paulo, Brazil
- New York-JFK to Santiago, Dominican Republic
- Salt Lake City to Mexico City
- Atlanta to Mexico City
- New York-JFK to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic