Updated May 2013
Delta offers Cincinnati customers 113 peak-day departures to 44 nonstop destinations, including nonstop service to Paris.
|International Destinations Served
- Delta began serving Cincinnati in April 1941. The airport became a hub for Delta in 1986.
- Delta was the first carrier to offer nonstop service to Europe from Cincinnati.
- In 2001, Delta opened a state-of-the-art reservations call center in downtown Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati customers enjoy daily nonstop flights to Delta’s joint venture hub in Paris.
- Delta currently employs approximately 7,000 residents of Ohio and Kentucky and generates annual economic benefits of more than $6.5 billion for Ohio and more than $4.5 billion for Kentucky.