Delta expects to welcome 26 state-of-the-art A321neos to its fleet in 2022, with a total of 155 purchase commitments through 2027.
Powered by Pratt & Whitney GTF™ engines, Delta’s A321neo is our most fuel-efficient aircraft.
The 194-seat airplane includes 20 domestic First Class seats, 42 Delta Comfort+ seats and 132 Main Cabin seats, all with memory foam cushioning for improved customer comfort. The new domestic First Class seats feature more privacy, workspace and storage. The comfortable interior features thoughtful touches throughout, and all customers can enjoy Delta's wireless in-flight entertainment system, spacious overhead bins and access to fast-streaming Wi-Fi and power ports.
The A321neo complements an already extensive fleet of A321ceos. Once all of the A321neo orders are fulfilled, Delta's A321 family will grow to 282 aircraft. The A321neo will be manufactured at the same facilities in Mobile, Alabama, and Hamburg, Germany, where the A321ceos have been built.
- Interviews and video of the A321neo inaugural flight from BOS to SFO (Download)
- Video footage of Delta’s A321neo (Download)
- Delta people talk about the A321neo (Download)
- Delta's first A321neo assembled at Airbus' Hamburg, Germany facility (Download Video)
- Delta's first A321neo arrives in Atlanta (Download Video)