Delta has a total of 155 purchase commitments for the A321neo through 2027. There are currently 35 A321neos in service.
Powered by Pratt & Whitney GTF™ engines, Delta’s A321neo is our most fuel-efficient aircraft.
The 194-seat airplane includes 20 domestic First Class seats, 42 Delta Comfort+ seats and 132 Main Cabin seats, all with memory foam cushioning for improved customer comfort. The new domestic First Class seats feature more privacy, workspace and storage. The comfortable interior features thoughtful touches throughout, and all customers can enjoy Delta's wireless in-flight entertainment system, spacious overhead bins, power ports and access to Delta Sync Wi-Fi.
The A321neo complements an already extensive fleet of A321ceos. Once all of the A321neo orders are fulfilled, Delta's A321 family will grow to 282 aircraft. The A321neo will be manufactured at the same facilities in Mobile, Alabama, and Hamburg, Germany, where the A321ceos have been built.
- 35 aircraft total in fleet
This aircraft includes First Class, Delta Comfort+ and Main Cabin.
All cabins have in-seat power and in-seat video.
- Interviews and video of the A321neo inaugural flight from BOS to SFO (Download)
- Video footage of Delta’s A321neo (Download)
- Delta people talk about the A321neo (Download)
- Delta's first A321neo assembled at Airbus' Hamburg, Germany facility (Download Video)
- Delta's first A321neo arrives in Atlanta (Download Video)