If apps are only as good as they are useful, it should come as no surprise that the Fly Delta app has a 4.8 iOS ranking. Any number of features set the global airline’s digital customer tool apart, but these five differentiators make it a must-have for customers who want to manage their travel experience on the go.
- Delta’s Today Mode puts everything you need to manage your trip in one place.
- Auto check-in means customers are notified 24 hours prior to departure that their boarding pass is ready, taking the guess work out of accessing a boarding pass.
- Upgrades can be selected with one touch from the seat map.
- Checked bags can be tracked in real time thanks to Delta’s industry-leading RFID bag tag technology that also sends push notifications about the bag’s location.
- While Delta is an industry leader in completing flights, that hasn’t stopped it from making it simple to rebook a cancelled flight within the app.
While these features stand out, customers who download the app benefit from managing their travel in the app and receiving helpful proactive notifications throughout their Delta experience. From express check-out that makes buying a ticket faster with a stored method of payment, to finding your way more quickly through the airport with integrated wayfinding maps, it’s worth downloading and taking a tour through the Fly Delta App before you fly.